This is why mothers go crazy.
Mama: "Sammy, what are you doing?"
Sammy: "Hone!" (phone)
Mama: "Who are you calling?"
Sammy: "Baka! Kah-ye! Tent! Tent! Tent! Tent!" (Grandma, Uncle Kaleb, starts shouting about his Thomas the Tank tent)
Mama: "Do you want me to get your tent?"
Sammy: "YES!!!" (ridiculously emphatic affirmative)
Mama: "Ok, I'll get your tent. Do you want to call Baka and Kaleb in your tent?"
Sammy: (runs to room and turns on c.d.)
Mama: "Sammy? What are you doing?"
Sammy: "Bus!" (refers to The Wheels on the Bus c.d. he just put on)
Mama: "What about the tent?"
Sammy: "Doggy! Han! Hoooooze! Greenies! Hocks! Out!" (sees new dog poster, sees ceiling fan, sees his shoes, more specifically: his green shoes, needs socks, wants to go play outside)
Mama: *sigh*
Mama: "Sammy, what are you doing?"
Sammy: "Hone!" (phone)
Mama: "Who are you calling?"
Sammy: "Baka! Kah-ye! Tent! Tent! Tent! Tent!" (Grandma, Uncle Kaleb, starts shouting about his Thomas the Tank tent)
Mama: "Do you want me to get your tent?"
Sammy: "YES!!!" (ridiculously emphatic affirmative)
Mama: "Ok, I'll get your tent. Do you want to call Baka and Kaleb in your tent?"
Sammy: (runs to room and turns on c.d.)
Mama: "Sammy? What are you doing?"
Sammy: "Bus!" (refers to The Wheels on the Bus c.d. he just put on)
Mama: "What about the tent?"
Sammy: "Doggy! Han! Hoooooze! Greenies! Hocks! Out!" (sees new dog poster, sees ceiling fan, sees his shoes, more specifically: his green shoes, needs socks, wants to go play outside)
Mama: *sigh*

2 comments:
I love the double phones. I'm assuming it's so he can talk to his Baka and Kaleb at the same time...
:)
that is Hilarious! I'm starting to feel this way...Lorelai shouts out a few words i know and then a bunch of incoherent ramblings... :)
Post a Comment