Any guesses?
Also, yes, Sammy might have pigeon toe issues, but I PROMISE HE WALKS NORMALLY.
Also, yes, Sammy might have pigeon toe issues, but I PROMISE HE WALKS NORMALLY.
If you guess correctly, you'll get not 100 million dollars! Or the country of your choice! That's right, folks. This could be your day.
***UPDATE***
Wrong. You were all wrong. (Although, your guesses were wonderful. Thank you! But no, Shawna, Sammy was not reenacting his birth.)
Sammy was actually just drinking his morning juice, an activity that requires intense concentration and a very particular positioning of the feet:

Too bad nobody won; I was really looking forward to rewarding someone with Finland.
***UPDATE***
Wrong. You were all wrong. (Although, your guesses were wonderful. Thank you! But no, Shawna, Sammy was not reenacting his birth.)
Sammy was actually just drinking his morning juice, an activity that requires intense concentration and a very particular positioning of the feet:
Too bad nobody won; I was really looking forward to rewarding someone with Finland.

6 comments:
hanging from the ceiling eating skittles? this or re-enacting birth.
The Sammy might be...
...attempting to prevent you from tickling his toes.
...refusing to walk so that he doesn't have to go on another long car ride (because Houston is not close enough to Austin yet.)
...trying to pick up skittles with his feet
...eagerly anticipating putting on socks
...cleaning gunk out from between his toes
...inventing a new dance
Clearly he is doing "this little piggy went the the market"
OR
He is using his toes to count his other toes.
Is he popping his toes with his feet? I sometimes do that? - fito
He probably just took a nap!
...And Sammy used to do that with his feet all the time the first few weeks after he was born
he needs his Baka to hold him!!!bilyip
Post a Comment