The many nicknames of Milka:
Milkica, Milks, cutie-face, Mopsy, the tiny one, the little one, the stinky one, and sister.
Things Milka's been up to: smiling, sleeping, nursing, being fat, making weird noises, rolling over, etc.
Things Sammy's been up to: eating candy, not eating candy, doing puzzles, making art cars, making car designs, drawing art cars, dreaming about art cars, etc.
Things Will's been up to: fixing our plumbing problems, watching The Wire, being awesome, being married to me for seven years, etc.
Things I've been up to: not dreaming about art cars, informing Will of our plumbing problems, baking banana bread, reading Ulysses*, obsessing over The Wire, etc.
*Anyone else find Ulysses dull and pointless? No? Ok. Me neither. Except, yes. I HATE ULYSSES. I'm probably on page 9,999 (thanks, Kindle!) and keep thinking, "Soon this will end." Pretty sure I'm going to give up on it. Here's to classics that don't make me want to die! I'm looking at y'all, The Great Gatsby and Lolita.
Milkica, Milks, cutie-face, Mopsy, the tiny one, the little one, the stinky one, and sister.
Things Milka's been up to: smiling, sleeping, nursing, being fat, making weird noises, rolling over, etc.
Things Sammy's been up to: eating candy, not eating candy, doing puzzles, making art cars, making car designs, drawing art cars, dreaming about art cars, etc.
Things Will's been up to: fixing our plumbing problems, watching The Wire, being awesome, being married to me for seven years, etc.
Things I've been up to: not dreaming about art cars, informing Will of our plumbing problems, baking banana bread, reading Ulysses*, obsessing over The Wire, etc.
*Anyone else find Ulysses dull and pointless? No? Ok. Me neither. Except, yes. I HATE ULYSSES. I'm probably on page 9,999 (thanks, Kindle!) and keep thinking, "Soon this will end." Pretty sure I'm going to give up on it. Here's to classics that don't make me want to die! I'm looking at y'all, The Great Gatsby and Lolita.
0 comments:
Post a Comment