Sometimes your son starts laughing and your daughter starts laughing, and even though they're laughing at the way you eat salad, you think, "Man, life's pretty good." Other times nobody naps, everybody cries, and you think, "Life is hard." Being a parent? Not always fun. Listening to your two small children talk to each other? ALWAYS FUN.
Milka: *cries*
Samuel: "Don't cry, bald baby! You have feet!"
Milka: "Bloooooothfh!"
Samuel: "I really like convertibles."
Samuel: "Hi, sister!"
Milka: "Ffffffffffpth."
Samuel: "You love your big brother, don't you?"
Milka: "Ahhhh!"
Milka: *cries*
Samuel: "Don't cry, little thing. I have a lot of cars!"
Milka: *smiles*
Samuel: "I know you don't like cars from the 1920s."
Milka: *drools*
Samuel: "DON'T EAT YOUR OWN HAND, MILKA."
Samuel: "Milka, your big brother is here to sing to you!"
Milka: "Brrrrrthwt."
Samuel: "Edie Badoo loves her stick! Edie Badoo loves her stick!"
Milka: *smiles*
Milka: *cries*
Samuel: "Don't cry, bald baby! You have feet!"
Milka: "Bloooooothfh!"
Samuel: "I really like convertibles."
Samuel: "Hi, sister!"
Milka: "Ffffffffffpth."
Samuel: "You love your big brother, don't you?"
Milka: "Ahhhh!"
Milka: *cries*
Samuel: "Don't cry, little thing. I have a lot of cars!"
Milka: *smiles*
Samuel: "I know you don't like cars from the 1920s."
Milka: *drools*
Samuel: "DON'T EAT YOUR OWN HAND, MILKA."
Samuel: "Milka, your big brother is here to sing to you!"
Milka: "Brrrrrthwt."
Samuel: "Edie Badoo loves her stick! Edie Badoo loves her stick!"
Milka: *smiles*
And now: pictures of Milka in cute hats.

0 comments:
Post a Comment