Sammy was in Houston for a week, but now he's back home. Hooray! We all missed him, but I'm pretty sure Milka missed him the most. Things she did when she first saw Sammy: squealed, tried to eat his hair, tried to eat his face, tried to pull his nose off, and tried to stand on his elbow.
Now that he's back home, Sammy can resume his role as educator. Actual conversation they had earlier:
Sammy: "Look! I'm a monkey! I like to eat!"
Milka: "Boof."
Sammy: "MILKA, DO YOU HEAR ME?"
Milka: "Boof!"
Sammy: "Milka! No. Don't eat that. DON'T EAT LEAVES."
Without my son I have no guarantee that Milka would (a) know anything about monkeys and (b) not eat leaves. GOD BLESS SAMMY.
Now that he's back home, Sammy can resume his role as educator. Actual conversation they had earlier:
Sammy: "Look! I'm a monkey! I like to eat!"
Milka: "Boof."
Sammy: "MILKA, DO YOU HEAR ME?"
Milka: "Boof!"
Sammy: "Milka! No. Don't eat that. DON'T EAT LEAVES."
Without my son I have no guarantee that Milka would (a) know anything about monkeys and (b) not eat leaves. GOD BLESS SAMMY.

0 comments:
Post a Comment