This is a little late, but Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there who actually read this blog...you guys are the best!
I had a lovely Mother's Day: breakfast tacos at El Chilito, shopping for jasmine and roses to plant in our yard, book store fun at BookPeople, free mango mimosas at Clay Pit just for giving birth (it's the little things), and dinner with our church. Big thanks to Will and Sammy for making the day so enjoyable. I am certainly blessed.
I had a lovely Mother's Day: breakfast tacos at El Chilito, shopping for jasmine and roses to plant in our yard, book store fun at BookPeople, free mango mimosas at Clay Pit just for giving birth (it's the little things), and dinner with our church. Big thanks to Will and Sammy for making the day so enjoyable. I am certainly blessed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment