CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year, A New Tiny Car to Paint! Also, Sammy Contemplates a Sibling.

Happy New Year! We celebrated the new year with tiny car painting, followed by tiny car drying (less exciting) and tiny car racing (more exciting).


Samuel: "Mama, is our baby naked in your tummy?"
Mama: "Yes. Definitely yes."
Samuel: "WHAT? She needs to have clothes! I will give her clothes, Mama."
Mama: "She's fine, sweetheart."
Samuel: "When we pull her out of your stomach (???), I will give her clothes."
Mama: "That's very kind of you. Thank you. But, just so we're clear, you will not be pulling her out of anywhere. Least of all my stomach. She will come out when she's ready, dear."
Samuel: "I hope she doesn't poop on my cars."
Mama: "That's the hope."

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: