CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthdays and Sammy Makes a Bucket List, Sort of

Happy birthday to my beautiful Mama and lovely mother-in-law Sharon! We spent last weekend celebrating in Houston. And, of course, we took pictures.


FAVORITE.

FAVORITE.

Cutie-pants.

And, this one. The photo where I asked Sammy to show me what he was looking at (cars), and he gave me a death glare.

Also, this one. Wow.

The birthday beauty.

The weirdos.

The good looking couple.

Other things we've been up to: I'M STILL PREGNANT. Sure, I'm only 29 weeks along, but I'm already getting the aches and whines of a very large pregnant person. Or a dying whale. So, that's fun. Also, a few weeks ago I contemplated registering for baby showers but decided against it, since the first and only thing I wanted to register for was "cheese."

Will's still into drawing cars for Sammy.

Sammy's still into cars. And this board game he got for his birthday and loves. Actual events of the morning:

Sammy: "Mama, let's play the cars and trucks game!"
Me: "Great idea. Set it up, and we'll play."
Sammy: "I just have to find all the Goldbug cards."
Me: "Sure."
Sammy: "Here's anchor! And ladder! But, where's bucket?

Bucket, where are you?

Bucket!

Bucket!

Bucket!

Bucket! Bucket!

Bucket!

Bucket!

I found it!"

I guess this is Sammy's version of a bucket list. It sort of made me want to die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still pregnant, not glad about the dying whale part. :). Do register for baby shower things (cheese too, if you so desire) so that I know what you need/want for Milka (other than a totally awesome and girly quilt that I hope to find time to make!). Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that anonymous comment was Rhiannon. Apparently, it won't let me put my name after selecting such option when doing so from my phone.