A day late, but oh well.
Sammy and I took these photos last week. These are the only three that weren't terrible: the kid CANNOT sit still. Basically, he's normal, and I'm an idiot for thinking an impromptu photo shoot with your son should be painless.
We also made valentines with friends last week, which was fun and crazy and filled with cute little girls and Sammy.
Love Dylann's face in this photo:

Mel and Emma cuteness:

Love Dylann's face in this photo:
Mel and Emma cuteness:
We spent Valentine's Day with Elizabeth, Ella, Juliet, Lindsay, Joshua, and Tabitha. Also, homemade soft pretzels! And crafts for the kiddos! And Sammy and Juliet smooching! So. Much. Fun.
Making sun catchers on the window:
Being cute with Ella and Joshua and a bug catcher:
Other highlights of the day: Toy Story valentines from Sammy, instructions for best keeping of Toy Story valentines from Sammy ("You have to keep this for a long time, Mama, like two days"), lovely roses, and a Sammy-less dinner for Will and me thanks to our awesome friend Katherine. Our dinner was wonderful, as was the people watching. Seen: Woman eating dinner for nearly forty minutes before removing her purse from her shoulder. Seen: Man ordering Shiner Bock with Indian food. Overheard: "I mean, who takes a Muslim girl to a pulled-pork sandwich shop?"
3 comments:
Emma loved her valentine from Sammy! She was hugging the picture all day!
So glad you had a Sammy-less dinner! I think it's our turn for a Sammy night soon!
Mel, I'm so glad!
Hannah, YES OH YES.
Post a Comment