Friday we drove to Houston for my baby shower. BIG thank you to my mom and everyone else who made me feel so loved. Thanks to family and friends for celebrating our baby girl with us. Baby Milka will be here soon!
Thank you to Melissa for the BABY SHOWER CAKE OF AWESOME:
Sunday we stopped by Minuti Coffee in downtown to see Kaleb's lovely girlfriend Sarah. Nice Italian atmosphere with great coffee: yes, please!
Also, car pictures everywhere!
And outdoor seating!
Good times. Now we're back home, getting ready for baby and trying not to eat only doughnuts for the next few weeks. Really, really want to eat only doughnuts.
Also, Sammy sayings that need to be recorded:
Mama, you're beautiful. Like a rim.
I'm really into flowers.
I'm really into buttercups.
I'm really into VW Rabbits.
I'm really into Corvettes.
I love rocks. All of them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment