We gave Sammy the book Wacky Wednesday for Christmas. He loves it.
Sammy: "If you see a hitchhiker with a pink backpack, that is wacky."
Me: "Sure."
Milka: *sucks on own hand*
Sammy: "You know what else is wacky? A Kia Soul. That is a wacky car."
Me: "I've never seen a wackier car."
Milka: *attempts to ingest sock*
Sammy: "THAT IS NOT A FOOD, MILKA."
Here's a picture of Smilka (Sammy's nickname for Milka) doing something hilarious, or, you know, sitting. I was trying to get a good picture of the two of them and asked Sammy to "stop throwing hats at Milka's face." He responded by yelling "Bastiola!" and then laughing like a maniac.
Sammy: "If you see a hitchhiker with a pink backpack, that is wacky."
Me: "Sure."
Milka: *sucks on own hand*
Sammy: "You know what else is wacky? A Kia Soul. That is a wacky car."
Me: "I've never seen a wackier car."
Milka: *attempts to ingest sock*
Sammy: "THAT IS NOT A FOOD, MILKA."
Here's a picture of Smilka (Sammy's nickname for Milka) doing something hilarious, or, you know, sitting. I was trying to get a good picture of the two of them and asked Sammy to "stop throwing hats at Milka's face." He responded by yelling "Bastiola!" and then laughing like a maniac.
Other things that are wacky: MY SON.
0 comments:
Post a Comment