CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stories with Samuel: The Adventures of Bamuel, Bilka, and Zephyr

 
 
Sometimes I tell Samuel stories about Bamuel the butterfly, his sister Bilka, and their monkey friend Zephyr. Tonight he had a story for me:

"One day Bamuel, Bilka, and Zephyr walked outside to their Mini Cooper and drove to the moon. When they got there, Bamuel found a pitting machine that made lots of pits. Then Bamuel remembered that if they flew to Paris, they could sit inside a Citroen 2CV. So they did that. And the Citroen 2CV was very nice, but they wanted to go home to Austin. So they did that. Then Zephyr said, "Wait! If we go to Italy, we can see some old Fiats!" So they went to Italy and rode in an old Fiat. Then they went home because Bilka was tired and wanted a hot dog. The End."

I like how his story is really just a thinly veiled cataloging of his favorite automobiles. I love my son.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teri said...

I am looking for a new car, and feel my best option is to consult Sammy!

Heidi Meurer said...

Ha! Sammy feels that a 1950s Beetle would best suit your needs.