CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Your Kid Bit My Kid

This is what Will told an unsuspecting parent at Central Market yesterday. All I can say is: I'm glad I wasn't there, because I would have slapped that child.

The rundown: Sammy wants to play in playground tunnel, tunnel is occupied, child in tunnel pushes Samuel, Will somewhat sees this and remarks, "Hey, be nice," Samuel screams, Will notices large tooth marks on Sammy's arm and--it gets worse--blood, Will locates parent, Will tells parent about biting incident (Exhibit A: Sammy's arm), parent apologizes, Will and Samuel leave CM and head home to recount adventures to Mama. (Mama freaks out, says [totally rational] things like, "I would have strangled him" and "We're never going there again.") Baby's fine, though he has been touching his arm a lot. Poor thing.

"Samuel, where does it hurt?"

"Let's stick out our tongue at the bad boy who bit you."

Post-bite shock and fatigue (kidding!)

Zoom in on his right arm to see teeth marks (no idea why Samuel looks like he has to go to the bathroom badly, but can't, making him very, very sad...I think, actually, he wanted to play with scissors or Will's phone and we said "no"):


Poor Sammy!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Leslie Berridge said...

I'll never forget the time I was standing next our friend when Lindsey was little like under two and she leaned over to their child in daddy's arms and bit the baby's FACE and we could hear a CRUNCHING noise. Unbelievable memories.

The Littles said...

2 words: SMACK DOWN.

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

NO WAY!!!! I would be so angry! I can't believe that!!

Anonymous said...

bakino srdasce, don't cry!
volim te!!!

EdooPhotography said...

aww poor babies! I am telling you, more and more am i convinced that babies and are so like puppies! They pull on your hair, they don't want to sleep all night they cry and whine and do everything they can to get your attention as soon as you get on the phone... I am not saying your Sammy is a puppy, nor does he resemble one in any form of the word. I am simply noting the similarities! I am so sorry Sammy! Your Aunt Shawna loves you very much and would gladly strangle any other kid who mistakes your arm for a piece of meet, or cherrio! I love you guys!

EdooPhotography said...

wow
meet... really? What am i, in second grade?

Jack said...

Poor little Sammy!! Your mom told me the story on Sunday. I was so sad for Sammy (and for you and Will too!)

Anonymous said...

Is it legal for an adult to bite little children? I totally want to right now. Stupid, jerky Sammy-assaulter!