CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi, I'm Sammy. I build towers out of my toys.

This morning I walked into our kitchen and saw this:

Sammy's really into making towers. Materials used: two toy trucks, a vacuum cleaner, and a wooden car some nice old man gave us at HEB. Sammy's also really into posing for pictures now, which is good news for me. I'm looking forward to not having to shriek like someone's murdering me to get his attention.

I'm not sure what this facial expression is exactly. Any guesses?

But I LOVE this big-boy face:


And, yes, baby got a hair cut. Samuel no longer claws at his eyes while moaning "Hair, Hammy, Eye!" Whatever will he do with all the extra time? Probably build a tower out of diapers or furniture or leftovers. I love my kid.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sammy and Keynan would be best buds. Keynan builds towers every day, and he points them out while we are driving or walking. He loves towers so much that when I describe anything big, I say, "(Particular object) is bigger than a tower!"

baka said...

I would like a poster(for my ceiling, seeing I have NO MORE ROOM left anywhere else) of the cutest 4th picture!!!