CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Picnic at the Capitol, A Birthday Party, and A Tasty Taco

Hello, folks. Here's the week in pictures.

Thursday morning Samuel and I headed to the Capitol for a picnic with Elizabeth and Ella and their friends. We sat in the shade, where the heat actually didn't make us want to kill ourselves. Bonus.

Then there was a birthday party at the best park ever. Really! The park boasts a playground, lovely trees, and a squirting/spraying water area. I know my description is somewhat awkward, but check out this picture. Sammy boy is having a great time.

Papa and Samuel dry off in the [very hot, very awful] sun:

Lastly, we had tacos at an old favorite: Maria's Taco Express. Delicious, cheap tacos plus kitschy decor! I love Austin.


We also did other things this week, like cleaning the bathrooms, changing diapers, reading books, catching up on old 30 Rock episodes, folding clothes, drawing pictures of fans (Sammy), and eating hamburgers. But for some reason I didn't take any pictures of those activities. Oh wait. Because NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT. You're welcome.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kester Smith... said...

Next time you drop by Maria's, give us a shout.

Heidi Meurer said...

We'll do that!