CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Orderly Cars + Outside Time = The Perfect Day

Sammy had a good day. He lined his cars up in a semi-straight line. He cried when I moved one. He did a happy dance when I put it back exactly where it was. (In my defense, I was trying to make the line straighter, but whatever. Baby knows best.)

And he got to lounge outside in the 105 degree heat. His idea. Samuel's not easily dissuaded. I even told him that "outside died," to which he responded "no" and then pointed at the lively looking outdoors, clearly visible from our back window. My parenting skills are somewhat lacking.


Taking a break from all that sweeping I make him do. (Baby has to earn his keep.)

He's so cute in this last picture that I kind of want to eat him:


We are having a lovely summer and enjoying ourselves, despite the death110 temperatures.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Eat Your Vegetables said...

gotta give it to ya, he does look "cool" despite the intense heat. love that kiddo!

Rhiannon Smith said...

Such an adorable boy!

Leslie Berridge said...

My niece, Leslie, and nephew, Stephen, would line up cars and little toys through the house and take the back car and move it to the front and repeat over and over. They are now both in the top 10 percent of their graduating classes. It's a good thing for children to do. I see a pattern of future success.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to meet Sammy in person...he's so much cuter in three dimensions.