Stay at home moms always find fun things to do. It's what makes America great!!! Would you take so many pictures if you weren't both so cute? It's something to ponder. Did I say to have a great party? I would come but 1. I wasn't invited and 2. I heard 36 already RSVPed. Good Grief. You already have that many friends?? You are too nice!!!
Heidi Meurer has two kids and one husband. Sometimes she says she has two husbands just to see people's reactions. One time she said she had four husbands, and people were like, "Are you lying?"
5 comments:
Hahahah! Loverly.
You look beautiful, babe!
you guys are too cute!
I love those gorgeous EYES!!!
Stay at home moms always find fun things to do. It's what makes America great!!! Would you take so many pictures if you weren't both so cute? It's something to ponder. Did I say to have a great party? I would come but 1. I wasn't invited and 2. I heard 36 already RSVPed. Good Grief. You already have that many friends?? You are too nice!!!
Post a Comment