CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas! (Christmas #6)

Christmas #6
Location: Oma and Jack's house
Menu: Lasagna, salad, homemade bread, cookies, and chocolate chip cream cheese cake from HEAVEN.
Sammy's favorite gift: Tiny blue and pink tennis balls he took from their dog Sophie.

Sammy and his Uncle Matt:



The Meurer boys:


The end. Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Holidays! Merry Festivus! Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara Mac said...

I just had to leave a comment here instead of on facebook. I'm working more on remembering to keep up with people's blogs. *smiles*

I love that last picture of Sammy and Matt where S is laughing. So CUTE! I don't think I've seen him since he was a baby (maybe not even then), but I hear stories from your dad at work all the time. I want to play with him. He sounds like so much fun.

Also loved your format of all your Christmases. Esp. Sammy favorite gift catagory. Of course he loved the cars and trucks and dog toys best!

Heidi Meurer said...

Thanks, Sarah! It was so nice to see you Friday. Hope your New Year's Eve was great; come back to Austin again sometime and visit us! Sammy would love to show you all his favorite cars.