CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun Times and Sammy Pretends He's the Statue of Liberty

What have we been up to? Oh, you know, the usual...


Making this face when asked to smile:

Baking Linzer cookies that took way too long to prepare but tasted like happiness:

Reading Caps for Sale with Dida who also wore a cap that, sadly, was not for sale:

Creating cupcakes out of play-dough that is very much inedible and then explaining to our son why he can't eat it. ("Samuel, let me tell you a story about chemicals and preservatives!")*

Wrapping Samuel up in a blanket (his idea) and then watching as he positions his arms into a Statue of Liberty pose, albeit a Statue of Liberty obsessed with cars:

Yes, life is good.

*Anyone have any good homemade play-dough recipes? I think it might be nice to create a cupcake/snake/wheel we could actually eat...because, yes, I spend my days wishing wheels were edible.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You know...just a thought...you could make actual cupcakes. Now, a snake/wheel? I don't know if I can help with those. Take care. I like the blanket pose - what is it with kids wanting to roll up in blankets?

Katie Little Photography said...

would a playdough cookie work? It's shaped like a wheel...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Play-Dough-Cookies/Detail.aspx

:)

mama said...

VOLIM VAS!