CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sammy and Mama Head to the Capitol (Part Two)

A few more photos from our afternoon at the Capitol:

Sammy loved the cannon (and cannon wheels).

Sammy also enjoyed pushing the stroller. The sad face is because I suggested we do something else besides pushing the stroller.

Sammy's other idea of fun: "hiding" behind the trees. Note that he is no longer pushing the stroller...but is now far away from me. Better?

Love this one. Sammy insisted that I couldn't see him.


After our stroller pushing and hiding fun we walked down Congress for a few blocks. Samuel was elated. Solo Autos on every corner! Buses on every corner! Bicycles on every corner! Businessmen who've apparently never seen strollers before on every corner! One such man said, "What a good idea! A stroller!" to which I replied, "Yes."

I love Austin and its Capitol building and its trees and its cute little downtown and its intelligent businessmen. Austin, you're the best!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaleb Fulgham said...

Wow, I truly laughed out loud when I read that last part about the business man.

Heidi Meurer said...

That had me laughing the rest of the afternoon. Who says that???