Blue skies! Sunshine! Perfect temperatures! Can you tell we're excited about this new spring weather? Yeah, just a little. Now that every day in Austin is beautiful, Sammy and I have been trying to spend as much time outside as possible.
Last week we went to Town Lake 4 out of 5 days: lots of walking, rock collecting, and duck feeding. (Note: Don't feed the swans. They're mean and will get out of the water and chase you for a chance at your Annie's Whole Wheat Cheddar Bunnies. Also, they make a maniacal quacking noise when hungry. Sammy's take on the attack-swans: "Sammy not like that sound. Maybe swans not try to eat us next time.")
Yesterday we went to Zilker Park and rode the Zilker Zephyr (it's a train). We hadn't been since this past summer, so Sammy was beyond anxious and excited!
Samuel, admiring the fire truck tire at Zilker Park:
Waiting for the train ride to begin:

1 comments:
Wow looks like yall have had awesome weather too & I'm glad your enjoying it.
I love Sammy's photo at the end there with the city-scape in the background.
Take care!!! -specialk
Post a Comment