CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 12, 2011

"I like the kites and all the other stuff."

Sammy's a big fan of the Berenstain Bears. He loves the books and this DVD my mom gave him yesterday. He's enamored with--wait for it--the cars the bears drive. I'm more intrigued by the Leanne Womack written and performed theme song. Call me crazy, but I think the line "they're kind of furry around the torso" is brilliant. Why? THEY REALLY ARE FURRY AROUND THE TORSO.

I asked Sammy what he liked best about the shows, and he said, "I like the kites and all the other stuff." I've decided that that's how I'm going to respond to questions from now on. (People: "How are you doing?" Me: "I like the kites and all the other stuff.") I mean, why waste time with all those other words, right? I've got important things to do. Like, take pictures of my daughter in a little hat. Or, make this. And this. And think about this. And laugh at this. And work on this. And read this. But, mostly, take pictures of my daughter in a little hat.

Also, pictures of my daughter in leg warmers and my son not in leg warmers:







I like the kites and all the other stuff.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: