CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Poop! Candle Wax!

Yesterday: see poop on the baby, see poop on the couch, contemplate burning the couch, see candle wax in a candle, leave the room for five minutes, hear loud Sammy noises, see candle wax not in a candle, see candle wax on the TV, toys, couch, carpet, and coffee table, shout, "WHY IS THERE CANDLE WAX EVERYWHERE? JUST BECAUSE IT'S THERE, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SMEAR IT," and cry. And, no, I do not have pictures.

Today was much better, though. There was zero poop leakage, a total lack of wax smearing, and one lively conversation about gold teeth!








It's all fun and games around here!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Baka said...

Please, send me these pictures!

*amy said...

Oh girl...I keep dreading the day that Luna poops on something that I can't throw in the washing machine. And candle wax?? What?

Shea G. said...

Bright side: Sammy wasn't smearing his poop in the couch.

Heidi Meurer said...

And by fun and games I mean: today Sammy attempted to eat a crayon. PRAY FOR ME.