CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun Times in Houston: Merry Christmas, Peoples! (Part Three)

The last of the Christmas day pictures:

Samuel and his Opa, playing outside (and, yes, it does look like my child is missing a hand):

Singing (?) before sliding down his new mini-playground slide:

Playground or tent?

Bored with Christmas already:


Thank you to everyone who made our time here so special! And to all of you who didn't, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan Cox said...

Love the picture of Sammy singing. He has got to be the cutest little boy (besides my grandson, Ryan) I have ever seen. So much personality in such a small package.

Heidi Meurer said...

Thanks, Susan!

Kelly said...

I love, love, LOVE the picture of Sammy singing. It cracks me up every time I look at it.