If you've spent some time with Samuel, you know he (a) likes ceiling fans, (b) sports a thumbprint-sized birthmark on the back of his neck and (c) has really big feet. Currently, he wears a size 7 shoe and size 2-3 year old socks. We like to give him feet-related nicknames, such as "Fat Feet," "Feet Face," and "Feety MacFeeterson." He's a loved child, really.
Question: In the following picture, what's larger: Sammy's smile or his feet? (I vote feet.)
Question: In the following picture, what's larger: Sammy's smile or his feet? (I vote feet.)
Back o' the house:
Huge oak tree in the front yard:
Oh, and about that birthmark. I know it's Austin. I know things are weird here. I know people sacrifice goats to Obama and do crazy things like recycle. But, really, someone needs to tell Idiot Male #1 at Taco Deli to stop speaking. Who asks a mother of a one year old (and I quote) "Is that a tattoo on his neck?" Really? A tattoo? Because that makes perfect sense, retard. Oh, and we also had his feet altered. We thought they should be bigger, you know? Yeah. And for Easter we're planning a brow lift.

4 comments:
Heidi,
I love your posts! They are so clever and funny!
Cute House.
Your blogs are the bright spot in my day! =)
Thanks, ladies!
Vote: SMILE!!!
that melts his Baka's heart!
Post a Comment