CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sammy Gets Curtains, Appears Not to Notice

We finally found curtains to match Samuel's bedspread. Not surprisingly, we found them at Ikea, where his bedspread is also from. (Would have been a good place to check first, maybe? Yeah, I know.) Here's the big boy playing on his bed:

Being weird next to his new curtains:

More weirdness:

Full view of the cuter-than-cute curtains and Samuel and his "monkey," a green frog puppet:
Posted by Picasa

Samuel doesn't really care too much about his new curtains, though he can tell you all about how they got there: "Papa. Hammer. Curtains." I assume he's referring to the curtain rods Will installed with a hammer. That's the best part of this whole curtain business for Sammy: the "ham-ah" makes an appearance. The actual curtains are not nearly as interesting.

4 comments:

Baka said...

they look very nice!
He does not look weird! Seems like he's trying to tell me something;
I know, sweetie, Baka misses you, too!

Leslie Berridge said...

Heidi, I love the whole Ikea animal curtain bedspread look!! Now, continue around the house and photograph everything since I will not be coming to Austin in the near future since I heard that you make all company walk around a hot lake in the middle of an Austin heatwave.

Jack said...

Love the bedding, Love Ikea (especially their textiles)! Jack has similar bedding (the same animals, but with blue, white and green stripes) :)

Rachel said...

I have no idea why, but the title to this post reminded me of an Onion headline. It was so good to see you today, even if it was only for a few minutes! Miss you! Hope you feel better soon!