The folks were in town this weekend, and Samuel was in heaven. Seriously. The kid's crazy about his Baka and Dida.
He played with the garden hose:
He played with the garden hose:
His hand was eaten by a blue funnel:
He went to Town Lake and pointed at things with Dida:
And he proved, once again, that he's the cutest Samuel around:
He also got to check out the recently renovated Oasis restaurant on Lake Travis, where great views and odd bronze sculptures of children abound. Think I'm kidding? Have you seen the one with the six kids in a [water]gun fight? They're each holding a [water]gun in one hand and reaching upward for a toy airplane with the other. Yeah, that totally deserves to be sculpted.

2 comments:
you are hilarious, and I absolutely love you! so glad you had a great weekend!
Rachel
I love that restaurant!
Post a Comment