After lunch with Will, Sammy and I played outside with the pumpkins (affectionately dubbed "puh" by Samuel). This picture sums up the lovely fall weather and our on-the-move little toot:
Dinner at Home Slice (if you come to Austin and don't eat here, you deserve public ridicule) with cute Sammy-bat:
Birthday Papa and Sammy-bat:
Mama* and Sammy, preparing to go check out the kiddie haunted house in our neighborhood, get some candy (for Papa), and meet more neighbors:
*Mama is indeed wearing a fro. "Funky Mama" loves her fro and wishes she could wear it all the time...and not just on Halloween. "Funky Mama" wore the fro all day: to lunch, to dinner, around the house, in front of Will's co-workers ("Errr...here's my wife...she doesn't usually look like this"), etc. Oddly enough, after the initial pointing and grunting, Sammy didn't seem to remotely notice it was there. And when I took it off, he acted like "Mama, what happened to your AWESOME hair?" At least that's what I imagine...
Thanks to Will for agreeing to be seen in public with "Funky Mama." Hope you had a great birthday, love! Sammy and I had so much fun celebrating with you!
Thanks to Will for agreeing to be seen in public with "Funky Mama." Hope you had a great birthday, love! Sammy and I had so much fun celebrating with you!

2 comments:
I have but one request: when we have lunch this week, can you please come as "Funky Mama"?
Love yall!
Post a Comment