So, I was tagged by my friend Ruth to post the sixth picture in our sixth album on our computer.* Apparently, this is easier said than done. When looking through the countless photos we have taken, I ran into a problem. Our sixth album is entitled "Heidi's Hair Cut" and consists of only four pictures...of a hair cut I got in 2004. I sincerely hope there was some reason for the random photo shoot. The pictures are in no way spectacular; in fact they're more trite than anything. So, on to the next album (technically our seventh) in search of a sixth picture. And here we go:
Wow. This is fun. This picture is taken on our one-year-of-dating anniversary. Will and I were getting ready for dinner, I think. Notice the look of extreme joy on my face. Seriously: what was I thinking about? I look like a poster child for American ennui. And, apparently, I thought lipstick would help.
I briefly considered: "Maybe I'll just post our sixth picture from our sixth album of 2008." Because I know you're dying to see what other gems I could dig up:
That's right: still life with (worn) window and frame. That album just so happens to be the one in which Will chronicled our home's many aesthetic flaws...lest our landlord think we made those claw marks.
Also--just for fun--our sixth picture in our sixth album post-Sammy's birth (10/2007):
Much, much better. In fact, just forget the first two and focus on this one. I can't believe he was ever that little. Those lips!
In news: Poor Sammy has caught a cold. His nose is runny (as are his eyes), and the nose sucker has made another appearance. We decided to let him have a bite of Papa's popsicle Friday night, and HE LOVED IT. He likes to hold the popsicle himself and occasionally offer Mama or Papa a very slimy, very unappetizing slurp:
We are busily packing and getting ready for our trip to Croatia! This week: lots of clothes washing, list making, house cleaning, and errand running.
*I now "tag" the following people, asking that you post the sixth picture in your sixth album on your computer: Eat Your Vegetables, The Little Loop, The Harrells, Life's A Dance, Three's Company, and Tidmore City Limits.
*I now "tag" the following people, asking that you post the sixth picture in your sixth album on your computer: Eat Your Vegetables, The Little Loop, The Harrells, Life's A Dance, Three's Company, and Tidmore City Limits.



1 comments:
done! challenge accepted and completed.
Post a Comment