Well, the election is over, and things are starting to settle down here in Austin. No matter which way you lean (politically), I think you will enjoy this article. The title says it all: "Europe is Finally, Totally, Awesomely Jealous." It made me laugh, with my favorite line being the one in which the author (Jessica Pressler) refers to our countless "transformational teen movies" as "perhaps our greatest cultural legacy." Brilliant.
Sammy and I went to the Children's Museum today with Ella (cutest thing EVER!) and Elizabeth. We had a great time, but, sadly, no pictures. Here are a few from this afternoon:
Sammy, looking at the massive amount of computer wires underneath our desk:
Sammy and I went to the Children's Museum today with Ella (cutest thing EVER!) and Elizabeth. We had a great time, but, sadly, no pictures. Here are a few from this afternoon:
Sammy, looking at the massive amount of computer wires underneath our desk:
Laughing because Mama is making a weird "hyena-like" shrill that totally works when you're trying to get an otherwise quiet, concentrating child to smile:
"Really, Mama. What is that frightening noise you're making?!"

3 comments:
Baka just wants to kiss you!!!!srdasce moje malo!
Hey Heidi :)
You have been tagged. Should you decide to play along, here's the url: http://rutherin.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-im-it.html
That was a really funny article... I've always thought that Europeans needed a little of their own medicine... as "progressive" as they are, they still have never had a minority as president or any sort of leader... anyhow...
more importantly... Sammy's hair sure seems to be getting redder every new picture I see of him...
Post a Comment