CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meurer Boys and a Prayer Request

My two favorite Meurers:


And, yes, you are looking at Sammy's runny nose and slobbery mouth.

Please keep my family in your prayers. My grandmother (Baka Pavica) in Croatia fell and broke her pelvis. She is being released and will not need surgery, but please pray for wisdom for my family in deciding how best to care for her.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaleb Fulgham said...

Yall have a safe trip!
Tell Baka and everyone hello.

Oh and nice template.

Eat Your Vegetables said...

Garsh, we miss you guys already.
So sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I'm sure Sammy will provide a little dose of "get better soon" medicine that she needs.
-Elizabeth

abby said...

hi heidi!
this is abby (meagan's sister) if you remember me! :)
i found your blog from meagan's and tagged you to my blog (abbyandtravis.blogspot.com) I hope you don't mind!
your little boy is adorable!! I enjoyed scrolling through all your photos! :D