CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Samuel Finds Baby Powder, Makes Giant Mess

I love my kid. Really, I do. But sometimes, when I think he's reading and instead he's dumping baby powder everywhere, I wonder about other children...you know, those good kids who like cauliflower, don't eat rocks, and leave diaper paraphernalia alone. Yeah, that must be nice.


P.S. My house smells like clean baby bottom. Awesome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..... I know from personal experience that it can be a LOT worse. Yeah. Count yourself lucky he only got into baby powder :-P

joseph said...

count yourself lucky. i had a friend whose child decided to spread butter across the living room floor. at least you can clean your mess up with the vaccuum.

baka said...

It could have been DESITIN!
love,baka

EdooPhotography said...

That has got to be the best picture ever. Some parents have to coax kids into a situation like that so they can get that perfect picture but your lovely son was sweet enough to do it for you and have the kodak moment sitting literally right in front of you. What a smart boy you have. Good job Heidi and Will. Good genes make smart kids! Can't wait for the next one! BTW did i tell you about the time i was 13 and babysitting a 5, 4 and 1 year old and the one year old wondered off for about 3 minutes and when i found him he had AJAX all over him, in his diaper and all over the kitchen. Needless to say I never babysat for them again, that kid not so smart, your kid, clean freak and awesomely smart! Again good job guys! Keep up the good work!

Shea said...

Oh. My. Goodness. But look how stinkin' cute he is! I mean really.

Kaleb Fulgham said...

I started cracking up in Astronomy class when I was reading this and everyone turned around to see what was so funny. I wish I could have shown these two pictures on the screen! Hahaha.

Heidi Meurer said...

Thanks for the encouragement :)