CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gangsta Baby

Sammy's so gangsta:


Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather! It is BEAUTIFUL here in Austin. Other news: I finally posted our pictures from September. Go here to see more pictures from Samuel's birthday, Oma's birthday party, and the Shoal Creek hike and bike trail. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Theo V. said...

definitely "in the hood".

Heidi Meurer said...

HAHAHA!

Kaleb Fulgham said...

Croatian gangsta!

Heidi Meurer said...

You know it!

Anonymous said...

Baka's Angel is no "gangsta", no matter how you spell it!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! It was like watching a movie in very slow motion.

What dreamy green eyes Sammy has! I can already see all the girls swooning...better watch out.

Anonymous said...

The next time I come over, we should see if Sammy dances to 2Pac or Biggie. I'm curious to see where he stands on the West Coast/East Coast rivalry.