And, just so you know, baby is doing really well with it all. He still has a ridiculous amount of energy. (He might even have more than usual...freak child.) I'm not sure that he even knows he has tiny red sores EVERYWHERE. The only thing that has been different in his behavior is his complete inability to sleep through the night. He wakes up, looks around, decides it's "play time," and proceeds to stay up for the next 2-4 hours. And by "stay up" I mean that he cries languidly, screams loudly, or makes random "Er" and "Eeeh" noises. Needless to say, this scenario presents more than a few problems for Mama and Papa...who would rather sleep and not play at 3:00 in the morning! Your prayers are much appreciated. We have a few more days of this quarantine...
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
is he eating soap in that 2nd picture?
I keep praying for you, my Angel.
God bless you!
Thank you for the prayers, Baka!
And, no, Theo, it's a little squirting shark :) Soap would have been WAY more interesting, though!
I pray that you get well soon and that you continue to ignore the little poxes.
Oh and keep singing and dancing!
good to know that it's just a bath toy and no soap! I was wondering if that was a new treatment for the pox.
I was actually just praying for you guys last night, I'll keep up my prayers for sure.
Post a Comment