Sammy likes our afternoon walks. He likes to point out the neighborhood dogs, and by that I mean that he usually just points in their general direction while emphatically shouting: "Dig!" Here's baby smiling at the "dig" to the left of Mama:
This is a neat little house with what we generally assume to be an abandoned BMW:
Seriously. It hasn't moved since we've been here. Will thinks "someone" could steal it, and the owners would never know. We also have never seen anyone come out of this house, stand near it, or otherwise show any affiliation with it whatsoever. It may be abandoned come to think of it.
Then there's this beauty: a totally green remodel for sale, complete with SOLAR PANELS! I love this house and every day, as Samuel and I walk past, I think of ways in which Will and I could afford the $449,000 price tag. So far no plausible scenarios. Unless we win the lottery (which we don't play), find a cool million on the side of the road (more likely to find a cactus, Obama flyer, or old Whole Foods bag), or steal and re-sell abandoned BMWs, it seems rather unlikely:
Then there's this beauty: a totally green remodel for sale, complete with SOLAR PANELS! I love this house and every day, as Samuel and I walk past, I think of ways in which Will and I could afford the $449,000 price tag. So far no plausible scenarios. Unless we win the lottery (which we don't play), find a cool million on the side of the road (more likely to find a cactus, Obama flyer, or old Whole Foods bag), or steal and re-sell abandoned BMWs, it seems rather unlikely:
No doubt the future owner of the home will own his or her own green technology company, drive a Prius, and--after purchasing the lovely house--place a "Texans for Obama" sign in the front yard. That's life in Austin! And Will, Heidi, and Sammy? We'll try and see if we can lease their garage apartment.

2 comments:
lol! I'd say you summed things up nicely. You are hilarious!
-Elizabeth
Dig!
Post a Comment